Our Place Handmade is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale handmade or up-cycled vintage. Vintage items must be at least 20 years old to be considered vintage. Handmade items are items that are made and/or designed by you, the seller.
When you sell handmade items on Our Place Handmade, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner in your relevant listings.
- You are using your own photographs—not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalized or made-to-order items in the Handmade category, you agree that:
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
We encourage you to be transparent about how your products were made and where your materials come from. You can disclose whether your items have social or environmental attributes, such as organic or recycled.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on Our Place Handmade:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Animal Products and Human Remains
- Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
- Internationally Regulated Items
- Pornography and Mature Content
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
At Our Place Handmade, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Our Place Handmade, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Our Place Handmade.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
Building a Positive Reputation Through Reviews
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase.
Providing Great Customer Service
We expect you to provide a high level of customer service. By operating a shop on Our Place Handmade, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. .
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises
Our Place Handmade does not guarantee sales or income. Our Place Handmade is not liable or have any association with Our Place Handmande websites, groups or any other venture. Sales are solely the responsibility of the shop owner.